Terms of Service Agreement
Below is a Copy of Our Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
Please read & understand the Terms of Service in detail. This Agreement documents the legally binding Terms & Conditions to the use of VertSpeed Solutions services. By checking the ” Read & Accept Terms of Service ” box & completing the Registration process, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms of Service laid out in this Document.
VertSpeed management reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service at any time. Updated Terms of Services will be posted on vertspeed.com website at least a minimum 30 days before taking effect. Therefore, we ask that you check & review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis.
The continued use of VertSpeed Solution services after the changes come into effect shall constitute your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- All Personal information provided by you during the registration process is deemed private.
- VertSpeed Solutions will not sell, share or exchange your personal information with any business entity or individual for financial gain.
- Whilst your personal info is stored in our secure Database, we cannot provide 100% guarantee for data stored that is linked with internet access. Rest assured, adequate steps have been taken to protect your privacy.
- We may, in the case of legal or criminal proceedings, divulge your personal information when summoned or subpoenaed by Local Enforcement Authorities. This will be assessed on a case-to-case basis.
- We do not store any personal financial information. All payments are securely handled by PayPal, be it via Credit Card or PayPal account.
USER CODE of CONDUCT & RESPONSIBILITY
- You are responsible for ensuring that your account remains current. All renewal fees must be paid at least 24hrs before expiry date to prevent a lapse. Failure to do so, will render your account frozen. To re-activate your account, you would need to email ” email@example.com ” to request an extension. A 7 day extension may then be granted, whereby you may access your account again to renew your subscription. In future, we may provide alternative methods of re-activating your lapsed account.
- You are responsible for conducting yourself within the confines of the law whilst using our services.
- You are solely responsible for all content transmitted through our services.
You Shall NOT:
- send unsolicited email directed to people not personally known to you, including but not limited to SPAM, junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk email, commercial or otherwise,
- transmit content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive, vulgar, obscene, or that contains viruses or other similar harmful programming,
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a VertSpeed Solutions official, representative, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity,
- engage in attempts of fraud or forgery, including, but not limited to, the use of fraudulent credit cards or other falsified means of payment, forging message headers, or manipulating identifiers in order to alter or disguise the origin of any transmitted content,
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to it, or
- Infringe on any third parties intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree to use the services provided by VertSpeed Solutions at your own risk. VertSpeed Solutions shall provide its best efforts to ensure that our services are responsive, reliable & functional. However, we do not warrant the services will be error free, available at any given time or otherwise fulfill any requirements or specifications. We shall not be responsible for the consequences of delayed or missing email, downtime or inaccessibility of the Service, or loss or corruption of stored data. You agree further that no such event shall make you entitled to claim refund of the subscription fee, compensation or terminate the Agreement.
- Neither you nor VertSpeed Solutions shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss as a result of breach of provisions of this Agreement, including inter alia lost profit, lost anticipated savings, losses as result of delay or disruption of production or operation, loss of data, or third party claims.
- VertSpeed Solutions total accumulated liability is further limited to a sum equal to a 1year subscription renewal.
- VertSpeed Solutions reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if you have been found to have breached any terms of this Agreement, especially the ” User Code of Conduct & Responsibility “. Any fees paid shall be forfeited.
- The User may terminate this Agreement by giving 10 days notice. Notification of termination must be written by email to ” firstname.lastname@example.org ” Any subscription fees paid with less than 30 days utilization, may be refunded. A termination email received within 30 days since last fees paid shall be deemed to have met the refund criteria. No refund shall be entertained once the 30 days has lapse since last paid fees.
- Any account that has expired beyond 7 days will be deleted & all data stored in that account will erased & cannot be retrieved.
- All content on vertspeed.com & its stable of domains including but not limited to text, software, audio, video, graphics, pictures or any other material presented to you by VertSpeed Solutions, may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights & laws.
- You are prohibited from copying, re-using, re-working or re-distributing such content or information without express written authorization.
- All communications from you to VertSpeed Solutions shall be via email. The main email for communication shall be ” email@example.com ” . If communication is regarding billing or financial matters, you may email us at ” firstname.lastname@example.org “.
- We may from time to time email you on certain important issues. The other method of information is via postings on our website. We urge you to access our website on a regular basis to be updated.